Show me!

Monday, April 2, 2012

My first Experience in Special needs world


  1. first
    first by Hildayati Sri Part II on Thursday, October 20, 2011 at 8:06am
    At first I was bored at all because of campus activity. But after orientation in the majors, I felt something extraordinary is different from my life before. At  MPA in the majors, it was the first time I have seen children with special needs directly. from there that I see clearly what is in them.
    When they are summoned by the host to go into the classroom at the same time I wondered once alarmed, my thoughts jumbled erratic.
    They walked, I remembered they have 5 people. They are all blind people accompanied by their noble teacher.
    I watched them from my seat in front of a coincidence. They keliahatannya happy. especially the boy-faced man of the least of Ambon, Simon. He looks like very active. His voice was loud and clear. this is when my time waiting, they display the talent that they have “, I said to myself
    a blind man in uniform like other children with special needs to sit at the piano. His fingers were ready to dance on the piano.
    The first excerpt, creeps back of my neck hairs that piano tone. He is very astute at playing the piano that has been my dream since early childhood that, though he could not see anything.
    Beside it stood two little girls and two young men started. A little girl in her poetry aloud, it makes me thrilled about her mother’s poetry.
    Its contents are still I remember he apologized because his mother might have been inconvenient. They’re born that way not because they desire, but already is a way of life given by God. If they know will be born that way they may choose not born because it only makes her sad. There are very many meanings of his poetry, but I remember clearly at that part.
    After the girl’s poetry, I’m turning my head start viewing the entire room, it turns out its all too thrilled.
    Having finished his poem, sad and poignant mood changed to happy when Simon’s son who was invited to sing loud. Her voice was very loud. We all clapped happily, in line with the blind pianist played music before.
    Some of my friends come forward to sing along with them, but I’m just sitting in place because impressed with their expertise. I’m still not believe what I saw. They were terrific.
    After Simon sang, we all stood to sing along with Simon and all of these special children. Finally the show was over, they are children with special needs had to leave the classroom.
    Eventually we all go home. On the way home I felt very happy to be in their life.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers